Friday 2 November 2012

Berlin Clubs (in a very tiny nutshell)


So, last weekend I visited Berlin...

Unfortunately I took a total of two photos using my nice camera, and I didn't see ANY of the good tourist stuff in most part because the entire weekend I was out being a drunken backpacker basically, but that was precisely what the doctor ordered.

Just so this post is not a total waste I can definitely recommend these clubs if you like dirty warehouse party style places, my friends and I had the best time ever:

://about:blank - http://aboutparty.net/ 
Wilden Renate - http://www.renate.cc/

I may try and get some real content when I return to Berlin later this month for a concert, since I am likely taking the next day off and should hopefully squeeze in some tourism.

Aside from that, this month I am also VERY briefly in Vienna on my way to Brno in the Czech Republic, I am there for a few days so should find some time during the evening for photos.

Anyway, I am alive, and well... hope everyone else is too

No comments:

Post a Comment