Friday 28 December 2012

*BONUS* London for Christmas

This is not a real post, since there is zero tourism, it is just a way to show that I didn't spend Christmas entirely alone crying into a microwaved pizza or anything like that.

Christmas Eve I flew to London, and visited with my friends Eden, Marie and Sara for an Orphans Christmas, it was beautiful, we all wore cheesy Christmas jumpers, had stockings full of candy, and amazing food.







Christmas Eve was wines and catch up chats, Christmas morning we had a nice champagne breakfast then headed off to mass at the local Catholic Church (bit different given I hadn't really been to a church of any denomination in awhile)

 
Then it was time for amazing Christmas lunch, exchanging presents, and inevitable shenanigans involving far too much red wine.

 
 
And then back on a flight home... before I head to Edinburgh for New Years!
Which will be my next REAL post... hopefully sometime in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment